Pick&Drink is a complete kit which purifies the water in the tank, making safe and pleasant tasting water. Unlimited quantity of high-quality drinking fresh water is always available from the dispenser.
No need to carry onboard supplies of plastic bottled water thereby reducing our reliance on plastic and protecting our oceans.
The kit consists of a pair of pre-assembled filters - which can be normally installed in the sink cabinet - and a dispenser:
- The first Pick&Drink filter is a “carbon block”, which removes impurities up to 5 microns, chlorine and bad smell and taste.
- The second filter restrains impurities up to 0,15 microns with a remarkable operation of final ultrafiltration. It reduces the possible bacterial load by 99,99%.
Thanks to the complete fittings kit supplied, the system can be easily connected to the pressurized fresh water system of the boat. The cartridges, once exhausted, can be easily replaced with new ones thanks to a practical bayonet connection with safety catch.
- Life of the cartridges: 10000 liters
- Maximum pressure: 7 Bar
- Water flow rate: 3 liters per minute
- Does not require power supply
- Improves the taste of water
- Filtration of 5 and 0,15 micron
- Replaceable cartridges
The kit consists of:
- 5 microns “carbon block” filter
- 0,15 microns ultrafiltration filter
- American Style sink
- Complete fittings kit
It is recommended to let the water flow through the filter at maximum pressure and with maximum flow rate for 5 minutes, so as to allow the purge of the air present in the cartridge.
- Pick&Drink needs regular maintenance in order to ensure its correct operation.
- Replace the filters yearly or every 6 months if the range of 10000 liters is exceeded.
- Do not use with microbiologically dangerous water.
- After periods of inactivity (3-4 weeks) carry out an accurate sanitization and replace the filters.