Pick&Drink is a complete water purification kit taking water from your tank to produce safe and pleasant
tasting drinking water. An unlimited quantity of high quality drinking water will always be available from
the drinking water faucet. No need to carry supplies of plastic bottled water, reducing your reliance on
plastic and protecting our oceans.
The water purification kit consists of a pair of pre-assembled filters which can be installed under the sink
cabinet and a drinking water faucet. Thanks to the quick-fit design, the system can easily be connected to
the pressurised freshwater system of the boat.
- The first Pick&Drink filter is a carbon filter which removes impurities up to 5 microns, chlorine and any unpleasant water smell and/or taste.
- The second Pick&Drink filter removes bacteria and suspended solids down to 0.15 microns through a process known as microfiltration. It reduces the bacterial load by 99,99%.
Thanks to the complete fittings kit supplied, the system can be easily connected to the pressurized fresh water system of the boat. The cartridges, once exhausted, can be easily replaced with new ones thanks to a practical bayonet connection with safety catch.
- Life of the cartridges: 10000 liters
- Maximum pressure: 7 Bar
- Water flow rate: 3 liters per minute
- Does not require power supply
- Improves the taste of water
- Filtration of 5 and 0,15 micron
- Replaceable cartridges
The kit consists of:
- 5 microns “carbon block” filter
- 0,15 microns ultrafiltration filter
- American Style sink
- Complete fittings kit
It is recommended to let the water flow through the filter at maximum pressure and with maximum flow rate for 5 minutes, so as to allow the purge of the air present in the cartridge.
- Pick&Drink needs regular maintenance in order to ensure its correct operation.
- Replace the filters yearly or every 6 months if the range of 10000 liters is exceeded.
- Do not use with microbiologically dangerous water.
- After periods of inactivity (3-4 weeks) carry out an accurate sanitization and replace the filters.